Profile
Hell yeah, it's me, Anastasya Febiola
From my notes you'll realize the way i think 'sometimes' different from others, but i know for sure, it makes me SPECIAL. There's a lot people out there hates me, but I DON'T CARE. Thanks for them, i become stronger day by day. Ohya, i love to sing, read, and my bf sooo muuuch, LOL. IF you want to complaining my blog, or maybe just want to have a little talk with me, text me to my email, or twitter @febiolanastasya. Thanks.
Love me and i'll love you back :)

Affiliates
Dewi Lestari Benakribo Rossa Prilla Indah Sulistyorini Muslim Meuthia Ananda
Misc

tumblr!
10/17/10 / 9:40 PM
Guys, check and follow my tumblr:

anastasyafebiola.tumblr.com

Have a nice smile and a nice day!
:D

Layout by 16thday · Background from Schizoo · Icon from Reviviscent · Inspiration from Janani and Nicole